Wednesday, March 27, 2013

shade of new beginnings & avocado pudding

I don't know if other people do what I do - I associate things such as music, food, etc to certain memories and events that I experience. This month's color theme - emerald hues - is associated with new beginnings. :)

blouse: forever21; pink skinnies: urban outfitters




One of my favorite paleo snacks.

Avocado Pudding

2 ripe avocado
honey
almond milk
ice
2 tablespoons cocoa powder (if desire)

Combine all ingredients together into a blender. Blend and enjoy. You may put the pudding in the fridge for about 20 mins if you didn't blend it with ice.

You can add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to make the recipe into a chocolate avocado pudding :)



Thanks for joining us this month!

<3, phu





No comments:

Post a Comment