it's easy to get together for a football viewing party with beer, chips, some wings, and some easy and delicious turkey burgers.
Turkey Burgers [serves about 8-10]
- 3lbs ground turkey
- 2 slices of wheat bread, crust removed, torn into pieces
- 1 Tbls milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 garlic cloves smashed and minced
- 2 tsp cayenne
- 1 Tbls worchestshire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil
- hamburger buns
- cheese slices
- tomato slices
- soak wheat bread in milk
- add soaked wheat bread, eggs garlic, cayenne, worchestihire sauce, and salt & pepper to ground turkey
- mix with your hands until fully incorporated
- let the ingredients co-mingle for a couple of hours, if you have enough time.
- Preheat oven and bake your sweet potato fries according to package directions. I opted to buy frozen sweet potato fries from the store that were on sale.
- coat your pan with some olive oil and heat on medium heat.
- form your turkey patties, and cook for approximately 10 minutes, flipping half way through. *note: this will vary depending on the thickness of your burger. your burger should no longer be pink on the inside, and the juices should run clear.
- add your cheese to melt for the last minute.
- toast your hamburger buns, if desired.
- Plate, throw on your condiments, and chow down!
<3 roe [a roesy life]