Wednesday, August 28, 2013

paris adventure!

My boyfriend and I went to Paris to visit his family couple weeks ago - so much fun! It was filled with lots of touristy and family times which included a lot of home cooked meals. I've always wondered what French food consists of and discovered that it's lots of baguettes, steak, pasta, pastries, etc. I love croissants and the boyfriend made sure I had some every morning (they were so fresh and yummy!) :)
we had a plate of croissants and eggs with lardons (taste like ham) almost every morning 



ribs with potatoes, steak, baguettes, carbonara pasta with lardons, and salad























at the concorde

It was pretty hot in Paris so my outfits consisted of summer/maxi dresses, tank tops, and shorts.

One of my favorite highlights of the trip was going to Pont Neuf - where couples from around the world visits to place a locket on the bridge that symbolize their love and throws the key into the river to symbolize eternal love.


We're gonna try to find our locket the next time we visit - hopefully next year. :)

Thanks for reading!

<3, phu






1 comment: