Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FlanRemix meets WYWH

I recently did a collaboration with Lam An from Wish You Were Here.  She's a local photographer that takes wonderful photos.
http://i.imgur.com/cvpOr.jpg
We took a trip to San Jose State Univerisity's MLK library.  I haven't stepped foot into a library since college. Scary.
http://i.imgur.com/TEhJm.jpg
D and I went to Vacaville Outlets a couple weekends ago, and I was on a mission to find the perfect black satchel with crossbody.  Michael Kors almost had the one for me, then I stepped foot into Cole Haan and was immediately drawn to this beauty.  And! I found these nude heels.  I'm hoping they're all I wanted and more.  Needless to say, the trip to the outlets was much more than successful.
{Outift}
Top: Silence & Noise from Urban Outfitters
Pants: Banana Republic
Bag: Cole Haan
Heels: Nine West
Necklace: Pegasus from Stella & Dot
Bracelet: Asos; Earrings: Gifted

Thank you for joining me today. and Thank you Lam An, for taking these wonderful pictures for me!  Have a wonderful day!

<3, roe

8 comments:

  1. I have the same pants...<3 them...I think the library is a perfect place for a photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too! The color, the material, the structure, the stretch.. need I say more :D

      Delete
  2. great pictures! u look beautiful bug!!! love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shots... loving the ones with the book, shoes, and the windows ! one of my favorite style posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Akiyo! I owe it to my photographer :P

      Delete
  4. It was great photographing you! Lovely outfit! I adore those shoes!

    ReplyDelete