Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Roe's white-tee: from gym to gem


Blazer & White Tee: H&M // Skirt & Belt: F21 // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Bracelets: O.co, Kate Spade, H&M //Necklace: Found in my sister's stash

Believe it or not, something as staple as a white-T didn't make it into my closet until about a year ago.  Okay, I did wear white-T's in high school, but it was used as gym/practice clothes.  When college came around they eventually became pj shirts, then eventually disappeared from my wardrobe.  While browsing through H&M one day, I decided to give it a shot, and found one where I liked the draping.

Boy! am I glad I gave the white-T another shot.  I love how easy and lightweight it is.  I can dress it up, dress it down, and lounge around. Here's a dress-it-up remix.

Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
I should probably do a better job at de-wrinkling my clothes
Stay tuned for the Strawberry remix later today.

Thanks for stopping by and joining us!

<3 Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment