Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wonderlusting: Leather Peplum Bustier


Defined by Dictionary.com
Wanderlust[won-der-luhstnoun: a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about

Defined by me
Wonderlust: [won-der-luhstnoun: a strong, innate desire to travel to the ends of the Earth to get what I want

There wasn't a word strong enough to describe the desire I had, so I kind of borrowed from one and ran with it.  

I'm in love with peplum, but I've been having a difficult time finding the perfect top.  When I saw this one on ShopBop, it was love at first sight, but with the steep price I had to refrain.  I go back to it continuosly, especially when I start thinking of getting a perfect peplum top, but this time I'm on a shopping freeze.  This month is bringing lots of good food, spa days, rest & relaxation, a bachelorette party, and a birthday.  So this pretty little top will have to wait, and the desire only becomes stronger when I know I can't have it.


<3, roe


What are you wonderlusting for?

2 comments:

  1. love it!it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know if I'll ever get it, but I can dream.

      Delete