Tuesday, May 22, 2012

life-locked & color-blocked

Good morning, readers! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Last week, and this past weekend, was definitely eventful.  I've made some changes to my life, may have been a little hasty, but I'm locked in now, no going back.  I believe it was a good decision and that the future will be great!
I'm thrilled to say that I also got to hang out with some life-long friends this past weekend.  I haven't seen some of for awhile, but it was great seeing friends that I have met through the years.  A timeline of my life, if you will.
I found this simple sheath dress when I was taking advantage of Forever 21's friends & family day with some of my girls.  It's been awhile since we all shopped together.  It was a quick, time-limited trip, but it was well worth it.  This was probably my favorite piece in my haul and I couldn't wait to wear it out.    I knew immediately, that I wanted to wear it with my orange red UO suede pumps.  The smallest size they come in is a size 6, so I bought these Dr.Scholl's gel cushions, and they did they trick.  I pulled out my new and trusty Longchamp bag, threw on some of my favorite accessories, my new birthday sunnies, and headed out.  As for the dress, unfortunately, the material is wrinkle friendly, so I'll have to make sure the next time I wear it I won't be sitting down often.  Aside from that, it'll definitely be a go to dress in the coming months.
{Outfit}
Dress & Scarf: Forever 21
Blazer: H&M
Watch & Sunnies: Kate Spade & here
Necklace: J.Crew
Purse: Longchamp
Arm Candy: Stella & Dot, O.co, Asos

Thanks for reading and joining me today!
<3 roe

Readers: Have you made any life changing decisions for yourself lately?  and/or what will be some of your go to pieces this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment