Thursday, July 5, 2012

Peachy Pink 4th of July

Yesterday was a peachy day. Peach cobbler, Peach Pie, Peach sangria, Peach other things that you will be introduced to later this month!

I did both of my FLAN remixes yesterday, which is why my remix is late. This month, colored shorts and peaches. So I ate my Peach Sriracha Cobbler in pink shorts.



To add a little spice to an ordinary dessert, follow this recipe: 

Mix the following and layer into baking dish:
~3 lbs. Peaches - Diced
2 TBSP Honey
~1 TBSP sriracha
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp corn starch

Then, layer the following on top of peach mixture: 
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter

Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes. The peaches should be bubbling and the topping will be lightly browned. 

Enjoy warm or cold, but it is better with ice cream. :)






I wore this yesterday: a grey flowered top with ruffles, pink shorts, and what have been called my ninja sandals. Just earrings. No other accessories to get in my way of the food! Young me would be shocked to see me in pink and flowered. (I was anti-girly in my childhood.)


 
Hanging with Leo


Hope everyone, American or otherwise, had a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment