Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tart to Dye For

This might be the tastiest thing I've made in a really long time. I shared it with the Mushroom Lady, and she actually ate it... ALL! Usually, she asks a bunch of questions, takes a few bites, and hides it somewhere in her van, I'm sure to dispose of later. I'll definitely be making this one again... and sharing with the Mushroom Lady.

Caramelized Onion & Cauliflower Tart
I followed this recipe from Smitten Kitchen, but used a pre-made shell.
I suggest pre-baking the shell a bit before adding the innards to avoid a soggy bottom.

Crochet Dress Turned Ombre Skirt
A while back, I bought a crochet dress that shrunk in the wash... or maybe it was just a tunic to begin with? (That's how long it's been since I wore it.) So I decided to update it with some dye, a pair of scissors, and a hidden zipper. No tutorial for this one, guys. My mom would cry if she saw how messy my sew job was. This is definitely a project to revisit.

No comments:

Post a Comment