Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I fell in love...

Do you have an accessory or piece of clothing, or some random item that you just love?

Well, I saw Pegasus, and I fell in love.

Description of Photo
I debated for a long time before buying this necklace.  I thought about its price, style, versatility, cost per wear.  The debate probably lasted a week, which is long for me.  In the end I am so happy I bought Pegasus, and definitely try to make the purchase worth my wild.

Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo
Every time I wear Pegasus I feel giddy all over.

{Outfit}
Shirt: H&M
Maxi: Old Navy
Shoes: via Make Me Chic
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my November Remix.  Stay tuned for the turkey remix!

<3 roe [a roesy life]

No comments:

Post a Comment