Wednesday, May 30, 2012

tee it up

Good morning, readers!

We've got a special treat for you today.  The lovely and stylish anhie from yoohooanhieboo has been so kind as to guest blog for us today.  I may be a little biased but anhie is the most thoughtful and stylish person I know.  I've known her for about 10 years now, and I'm glad she approached this lonely, pig-tailed, little, college freshman one day, while I was sitting on the quad wall.  I've learned so much from her about make up, style, shopping, but most importantly friendship.

Check out more of anhie on her blog.  I hope you all enjoy her white tee remix.
------------------

the best part about a simple white tee is that you can dress it up or down! :) i paired mine with a sparkly H&M skirt and a denim shirt to turn this into more of an everyday outfit. :) add a little skull necklace and red lips for some fierceness, and voila! that's my rendition of the white tee! i'll admit, there's nothing i love more than throwing on a white v neck on the weekend with some jeans and calling it a day, but sometimes you just gotta bedazzle yourself a little bit right?? :D

thanks so much FLAN ladies for letting me be a guest blogger! hope i get the opportunity to do this again soon!!!

here's my strawberry remix!!!

keep up the good work FLAN! i love reading the blog!! <3

xoxo anhie


1 comment:

  1. aww love you cuddle bug <3 <3 :)thx for letting me guest blog! show me all your NY goodies as you're buying them!!!

    ReplyDelete